The Seven Levels of Natural Order
Seven refractions of light in a rainbow
Seven days of creation
Seven facial orifices
Seven lower sphirot of the Kabala
The Seven Levels of Judgment:
Understand Complementary Opposites
"Look at the effects of what you eat and how you feel"
Nothing Has Meaning Without Its Complement:
- Tired - Rest
- Hungry - Eat
- Upward - Downward
- Animal world (including humans) vs. Plant world
- Man vs. Woman: We've forgotten the definition of love
- Follow the natural rhythm of expansion and contraction. Look at the effects of what you eat and How you feel. Constant creation of balance between all types of "food"
- Non-physical food comes in the form of vibration to the nervous system
- Attraction of yang to yin
- Physical food is an exchange of worlds through the digestive system
- Three forms - solids, liquids, and gasses
- "Actively choose a natural life style: Touch nature, breath deeply.."
Food has become a drug today..
Food has become a drug today as we seek more and more expansion:
- Sugar was originally taken as opium.
- Coffee is a toxin, like tomatoes.
- Bananas and dates are only a part of the fruit cluster, and so are very yin.
- Figs are purple color and chaotic inside--extremely yin.
- If strawberries don't decay within 2 days, they are irradiated - very yin.
- Microwave is an extremely yin food preparation.
Formerly, extreme foods were produced from products that were not extreme:
- Grains produced sweeteners, breaking down carbohydrates from complex to simple sugars.
- Vinegar was produced from grains, not from apples or grapes.
- Grains became coffee drinks along with their roots.
- Grains became alcohol - saki.
- Salt is the most contracting food - it is used to constrict a wound. Seeks its complement, e.g., coffee: toxic berry must be roasted.
- Eggs: Israel consumes more eggs than any other country.
- Meat, cheese, chicken: all are extremely contracting foods.
Contracting foods contract the nervous and digestive systems:
- We feel stress, pressure, harried, and a material emphasis to life.
- Result is difficulty in relaxing, tendency to argue (hard not to).
- The liver contracts.
- Nervous system is the most affected, which is already yang.
- End of stomach is contracted; therefore yang foods create an ulcer, contracts to maximum, and then explodes.
- Same with rectum and appendix.
- Weak energy (yin) = varicose veins.
"Look at the origin of the foods - The further south the origin of the food, the more expansive. Banana and papaya have more yin than an orange, best is apple."
The further north, the less fruits existed naturally:
- 2,000 years ago there were no fruits north of the Mediterranean.
- Northern Europeans ate no fruits; Vitamin C came from vegetables.
- The Roman Empire spread fruit trees throughout their hegemony.
- Apples, pears, apricots, cherries must be cultivated to grow.
Our attraction is a response from extreme yang foods:
- Yin expands the body structure--first relaxes and eventually weakens.
- Expands the digestive system, which is already yin.
- Upper part of stomach, throat, and small intestines are affected.
- Energy goes upwards; blood goes to the head--pleasant after eating; addictive.
- Blood vessel should be contracted to push the blood through.
- Tropical fruits and vegetables
- Bell pepper