Daily classes begin with a pre-breakfast one hour bodywork program starting at 7 a.m.
Before lunch there are four one-hour class periods. Each period offers a choice of topics, including physically oriented programs, ideological presentations, more spiritually oriented topics, and our mentorship program.
After lunch we have two classes periods that run for 1.5 hours each. Again you can choose from physically focused, idea-oriented, and more esoteric topics.
You are free to choose any class that interests you throughout the week. There's plenty of time between classes, at meals and during the evening entertainment for socializing and relaxing too.
Friday is a half day program with breakfast, a boxed lunch and outdoor activities, including a photography master class with National Geographic photographer Yehoshua HaLevi. Even a cell phone camera is good enough! Be sure to register in advance for this class–no fee!
This year we are introducing a mentorship intensive in which you can choose to follow a single topic over the course of an entire day. This means that you can learn a specific topic in depth with a full day intensive. Come for one class or for the entire day. The classes build to greater insight and understanding. There is no extra charge–just let us know your intention in advance, as there is a minimum and maximum number of participants for each program.
Mentorship programs include:
- Sunday: Etti Ovadia, Primal Knowledge
- Monday: Becky Rothstein, You Can Heal Your Life
- Tuesday: Jeanne Grosset, Whole Health Cooking
- Wednesday: Mary Ho, Healthy Asian Cuisine
- Thursday: Hannah Roen, Chronic Conditions
We will have visiting guest lecturers joining us remotely by live stream each day at 4:30 p.m:
- Meir Schneider - born blind to deaf parents, Meir taught himself to see with single minded application of a system of eye exercises and determination he will present.
- Jessica Porter, author of "The Hip Chick's Guide to Macrobiotics," "The Kind Diet," and "MILF." Jessica is a comedienne and actress in Los Angeles.
- Christina Pirello, macrobiotic diva, author of 9 books and host of Emmy award-winning TV cooking show. Bring your questions–Christina takes on all comers!
- Verne Verona, senior macrobiotic teacher and author, one of the most entertaining and knowledgeable lecturers ever.
- Denny Waxman, senior macrobiotic teacher and counselor, author and guide in the macrobiotic way of life
Thursday, 2:30 pm
- Virginia Harper, an amazing lady who healed herself of Crohn's disease.
It just keeps getting better...
Evening Entertainment Program
Yehoshua HaLevy Slide Show
Israel the Beautiful
Yitzhak & Tamar Attias: Percussion, Flutes & Forest Sounds An Interactive Performance
- Ginger Compress
- Hot Stone Massage
- Lymphatic Facials
Emuna Witt HaLevi: Reb Shlomo’s Healing Stories of Love
An Evening of Song
- Libby Kaner, Soloist
- The Opera Studio of Jerusalem - Most Loved Mozart
!Ole Flamenco! Dance Performance
Ezra Shapiro: Group Exploration of Torah Health
Dance & Games
Nadia Jacobson: Open Mic Sifrut Slam